Provide your chickens or other poultry with feed and water for days. Our Large Chicken Feeder plus a Twin Cup 20 L Drum Drinker will ensure that your flock will be perfectly well-cared for if you want to go away for a long-weekend.
This system will save you time and money. Dine a Chook Feeders have been specifically designed to reduce feed waste. Plus, this large feed and water station also will save you time by reducing the number of times you have to top up feed and water. Together with a good coop management strategy, this system will also help to rodent proof your chicken coop.
This long-lasting and reliable Feeder and Drinker Kit will provide for small and medium flocks of chickens, game birds, water fowl and other poultry. Time between refills will depend on flock size and environmental conditions. We stock a range of Feeder and Drinker Kits, including Lubing Cups and Nipple Drinkers, and mains pressure drinkers.
- 1 x 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeder for up to 8 birds
- 1 x 20 Litre Drum Drinker with a Twin Lubing Drinker Cup outlet for up to 12 birds
Chicken Feeder Drinker Kit 4.7 Litre Feeder details:
- Size: 4.7 litre capacity
- No-waste internal paddles to prevent raking, thrashing and spillage of feed
- Adjustable depth feeding bay that works with most commercial chicken feeds
- Waterproof design plus a rain cover and gutter system
- A snap-together assembly with no weak points like screws or glue, which corrode and leak
- Free from moving parts that could seize up, wear out or break
- Removable hopper for easy cleaning
- May help to deter rodents, wild birds and other pests in the chicken coop
- Design features include a lock on lid, carry handle and lid hook
- Tool free installation may be possible with the super strong built in mounting hooks!
- 3 year guarantee
All Dine a Chook Feeders come with a complimentary Mounting Kit containing custom-moulded steel brackets and screws.
Features of the 20 Litre Drum Chicken Drinker
- Algae-resistant and mould-resistant design
- Leak-free and drip-free, for a dry coop
- Hygienic design keeps your birds out of the drinking water to prevent contamination with dirt and faecal matter
- Lubing Cups set the industry-standard in providing clean water and may prevent contamination with dust and feed
- Fitted with a Twin Lubing Cup Drinker Outlet
- On-demand hydration is improved with the Dine a Chook float, which provides higher resting water levels
- UV resistant fittings - finally a drinker made for Australian conditions
For secure installation, consider a custom-made Drum Drinker Stand. Or place this automatic Chicken Drinker on a bucket or crate so that the Drinker Cups are at chicken eye level. Provide a step for smaller birds and ensure all chickens can access the Drinker on installation.
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
See all: Chicken Drinkers
See all: Chicken Feeders
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What birds can use the Dine A Chook feeder?
A. The feeder in this package is suitable for Chickens, Ducks and also Geese.
Q. What birds can use lubing cups?
A. Chickens, Roosters, Ducks, Geese, Parrots, Turkeys, Quail,
Q. Is the lubing cup BPA free?
Q. Are there any glues or chemical adhesives?
A. No, Our lubing cups and float attachment as well as mechanism are chemical and glue free
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Each Lubing cup provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How much does an average hen drink per day?
A. 300ml to 500ml per day depending on the climate.
Warranty for Dine A Chook Feeder and Drinker Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Dine A Chook Feeders, Drinkers and their parts for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.