Provide your chickens or other poultry with feed and water for days. Our Large Chicken Feeder with Twin Cup 20lt Drum Drinker, ensures that your flock will be perfectly well-cared for if you want to go away for a long-weekend.
This system will save you time and money. Dine A Chook is the best feed waste reducing design in the world. This large feed and water station also will save you time reducing the number of times you have to top up feed and water. Together with a good coop management strategy this system will also hep rodent proof your chicken coop.
This long-lasting and reliable Feeder and Drinker Kit will provide for small and medium flocks of chickens, game birds, water fowl and other poultry. Time between refills will depend on flock size and environmental conditions. We stock a range of Feeder and Drinker Kits, including Lubing Cups and Nipple Drinkers, and mains pressure drinkers.
- 1 x 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeder suits to up to 8 birds
- 1 x 20 Litre Drum Drinker with a Twin Lubing Drinker Cup outlet suits to up to 12 birds
Chicken Feeder Drinker Kit 4.7 Litre Feeder details:
- Size: 4.7 litre capacity
- No-waste feeding bay with internal paddles and an adjustable depth effective with most commercial feeds
- Water proof design plus a rain cover and gutter system
- A snap-together assembly with no weak points like screws or glue, which corrode and leak
- Free from moving parts to seize up, wear out or break
- Removable hopper for easy cleaning
- May deter rodents, wild birds and other pests in the chicken coop
- Design features include a lock on lid, carry handle and lid hook
- Tool free installation may be possible with the super strong built in mounting hooks!
- 3 year guarantee
All Dine a Chook Feeders come with a complimentary Mounting Kit containing custom-moulded steel brackets and screws.
Features of the 20 Litre Drum Chicken Drinker
- Algae-resistant design
- Leak free
- Hygienic design. Keeps your birds out of the drinking water to prevent the ingestion of faecal matter.
- Lubing Cups set the industry-standard in providing clean water and may prevent contamination with dirt and feed
- Fitted with a Twin Lubing Cup Drinker Outlet
- On-demand hydration is improved with the Dine a Chook float, which provides higher resting water levels
- UV resistant fitting - finally a drinker made for Australian conditions
Set this automatic Chicken drinker on a bucket or crate so that the cups are at the chickens eye level.
The Dine a Chook Difference
Dine A Chook products stand out from the competition. While there may be cheaper items on the market, that fact is, you will get what you pay for. Our items are Australian Made (with the exception of the lubing cups) tried and tested for the unique Australian climates. The items have a design to last, with an exclusive guarantee.
Dine a Chook understands how important good coop management is to the health of your hens and birds. A clean coop, with little food waste and little spillage with no contamination in the food or water supply will ultimately give you healthier chickens. For this reason, our Chicken feeders and waterers are simply the best, and we stand by this.
We also know our stuff. If you have a question about your chicken's health, give us a call or contact us via live chat.
See all: Chicken Drinkers
See all: Chicken Feeders
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What birds can use the Dine A Chook feeder?
A. The feeder in this package is suitable for Chickens, Ducks and also Geese.
Q. What birds can use lubing cups?
A. Chickens, Roosters, Ducks, Geese, Parrots, Turkeys, Quail,
Q. Is the lubing cup BPA free?
Q. Are there any glues or chemical adhesives?
A. No, Our lubing cups and float attachment as well as mechanism are chemical and glue free
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Each Lubing cup provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How much does an average hen drink per day?
A. 300ml to 500ml per day depending on the climate.
Warranty for Dine A Chook Feeder and Drinker Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Dine A Chook Feeders, Drinkers and their parts for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.