Compact Dine A Chook Poultry Drinker 2lt with Lubing Cup
Are you looking for the best drinker for your chickens? Lubing Cup Waterers are the industry-preferred hydration system due to the drip-free Drinking Cups that are specifically designed for minimal contamination with dirt, dust and feed.
Australia's favourite Poultry Drinker from Dine a Chook is now available in a compact 2 Litre size with a single Lubing Drinker Cup. This convenient chook drinker is the ideal choice:
- For installation in small chook pens where space is at a premium
- In breeding pens
- As a second waterer to improve hydration in hot summer months - situate it in the shade where birds spend the hottest part of the day
- For aviaries
- As a Medication Drinker for delivering liquid vitamin supplements and medicines such as dewormers etc
- When showing birds, as the water is protected from the spread of disease and the compact drinker is likely to fit in the small pens
- 2 Litre Chicken Drinker with a single Lubing Cup outlet
- Complimentary Mounting Kit containing 2 stainless steel brackets and 4 screws
Features of the 2 Litre Dine a Chook Poultry Drinker
- Hand-built from Australian-manufactured parts
- We use exclusively industrial-standard materials to ensure the longevity of our products
- Our Drinkers are guaranteed lead-free and BPA-free
- UV-treated PVC for long-term protection against photo-degradation - our Drinkers never become brittle or crack in the sun
- Fitted with a Lubing Cup Drinker Outlet providing hydration on-demand
- Lubing Cups are designed to prevent contamination
- All Lubing Cups have been upgraded with a Dine a Chook patented float for a more reliable fill
Dine a Chook Drinkers are suitable for chickens and other poultry, as well as many aviary and game birds.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the Chicken Drinker made from?
A. Dine A Chook drinkers are made with ASA Industrial Plastic. This is stronger and more durable than PVC when exposed to the elements.
Q. Does the plastic release any chemicals into the water?
A. No, our Drinkers are BPA and chemical free so your hens only get fresh clean water
Q. How much water does a hen drink a day?
A. An average hen will consume between 500ml – 750ml per day depending on the weight of the bird as well as the weather conditions.
Q. Does the Drinker develop algae?
A. The Dine A Chook drinker is designed to block out UV so to inhibit the growth of algae.
Q. Do chickens need to press down on the float in the drinker cup?
A. No. Our upgraded floats automatically fill the lubing cup with water.
Warranty1. The Dine A Chook Drinker comes with a full 3 year warranty against manufacturing defect.
2. The lubing cups come with a full 12 month warranty against manufacturing defect.