For the very best in chicken drinkers, look no further than the 2 litre Dine A Chook Poultry Drinker with Two Lubing Cups.
This compact poultry water dispenser features two genuine Lubing cups that automatically refill as the water levels dip. Ensuring your birds have access to clean drinking water. The 2 litre drinker is suitable for up to 12 birds, its compact size making it ideal for transporting, small chicken pens, aviaries and also dispensing medications such as vitamin supplements and dewormers.
- 1 x 2 Litre Chicken Drinker with Twin Lubing Cup outlets
- 1 x Complimentary Mounting Kit containing two stainless steel brackets and four screws
The Dine A Chook Chicken Drinker Difference:
- Size: handy 2 litre capacity
- Two drinking cups made by Lubing, Germany. with upgraded floats for efficient refilling
- Made from industrial-grade PVC treated for UV resistance, meaning that our Drinkers will not crack or become brittle in the sun
- Contaminant-free: no lead, no BPA, no screws, no rust, no glue, no algae and no mould
- Fitted with two Lubing Drinker Cups providing professional-standard, on-demand hydration
- Up-graded with a Dine a Chook float for higher resting water in the Drinker Cup
- Designed to prevent contamination of the drinking water with dirt and feed, helping to prevent the spread of disease
- Also includes built-in moulded mounting hooks, a lock on lid, lid hook and carry handle for your convenience
Australian Quality Assurance
We are a family-owned and -operated company dedicated to working with Australian-manufacturers to locally source the best quality parts for our poultry products. We put the same level of care into everything we do, whether that is finding the best manufacturer, testing our designs, packing your order or building our Poultry Drinkers by hand. At Dine a Chook, your poultry is our passion.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the Chicken Drinker made from?
A. Dine A Chook drinkers are made with ASA Industrial Plastic. This is stronger and more durable than PVC when exposed to the elements.
Q. Does the plastic release any chemicals into the water?
A. No, our Drinkers are BPA and chemical free so your hens only get fresh clean water
Q. How much water does a hen drink a day?
A. An average hen will consume between 500ml – 750ml per day depending on the weight of the bird as well as the weather conditions.
Q. Does the Drinker develop algae?
A. The Dine A Chook drinker is designed to block out UV so to inhibit the growth of algae.
Q. Do chickens need to press down on the float in the drinker cup?
A. No. Our upgraded floats automatically fill the lubing cup with water.
Warranty1. The Dine A Chook Drinker comes with a full 3 year warranty against manufacturing defect.
2. The lubing cups come with a full 12 month warranty against manufacturing defect.
So very happy with this product, it only took seconds for the chooks to catch on. No more polluted warm water.