An automated incubator system for hobbyists and breeders.
The Borotto REAL 24 Automatic Incubator incorporates all of the latest technological features in incubation. Improve hatch rates and save time with automatic egg rotation, AI temperature adjustment and external humidity control.
REAL Automatic Incubators are manufactured in Italy and come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Benefits of the REAL 24 Automatic Incubator
- Holds 24 standard eggs or up to 96 small eggs, e.g. quail
- Automatic egg rotation
- Engineered to improve hatch rates
- Temperature control. AI temperature control set to compensate for external fluctuations and automatically adjust temperature
- Automatic humidity creation
- Suitable for chickens, pigeons, aviary birds, parrots, ducks, geese, pheasants, guinea fowl, quail, partridges, turkeys, peacocks and birds of prey
- Suitable for incubating eggs from multiple breeds at once
- Inspection windows provide complete internal visibility
- Fitted with two external water reservoirs for humidity creation, maintaining better humidity in the unit, preventing contamination and making adjustments simple
- Features the latest technologies
- Engineered to improve hatch rates
- Designed so the incubator only needs to be opened once prior to hatching
- Ideal for breeders and backyard chicken keepers
- AI temperature control set to compensate for external fluctuations and automatically adjust temperature
- Built to prevent heat loss
Improved hatch rate
Borotto REAL incubators incorporate all of the latest innovations to create a professional-standard incubator designed to improve hatch rates. No feature is overlooked, from vertical incubation, an industrial-model egg turning system and AI temperature control, to external water reservoirs that prevent bacterial contamination.
AI temperature control
Sophisticated AI develops a feedback loop to keep internal temperature uniform, responding to environmental fluctuations. Data from an NTC sensor is digitally processed by the latest generation Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) algorithm, eliminating oscillations and providing a quick response to maintain a constant temperature.
REAL Automatic Incubators maintain constant temperature and humidity, creating a microclimate ideal for incubation. Features include a patented, insulated, thermic ventilation system and static humidity creation. The unit only needs to be opened once prior to hatching and the correct levels of humidity can be attained through the external water reservoirs.
Insulation, ventilation and microclimate creation help the unit retain heat, limiting energy consumption. It is an environmentally friendly product that is designed for precision and durability.
Features of the REAL 24 Automatic Professional Incubator
- A professional-standard incubator
- Digital temperature display
- Range of 30 oC to 40 oC
- AI temperature control to 0.1 oC
- Automatic egg-rotation with one complete inclination every hour
- Static humidity system
- External water reservoirs
- Complete visibility through built-in windows
- Equipped with an Australian power cord
- Energy efficient model averaging a consumption of 50 Wh
- Engineered and manufactured in Italy
- 2-year factory warranty
- PID electronic thermostat controlled by AI micro-computer
- Accurate to +/- 0.1 oC
- High quality, hardened steel resistor heater
- Single-phase 230 volt CE
- Ventilation provided by 100 mm diameter turbine
- Asynchronous silenced turbine motor
- Measures 50 cm x 38 cm x 26 cm (height)
- Weighs 3.85 kg
Why we use Borotto incubators
Our priority at Dine a Chook is making chicken keeping easier for you. One of the ways we do this is by providing quality products that we would use in our own home or chicken coop. Borotto are a market leader in incubation. Their incubators are built with the same durability and care as the Dine a Chook brand feeders and drinkers. That’s why we choose to use Borotto.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.