Buy White bird netting to protect fruit trees and gardens. This large 10m x 10x square netting makes it particularly easy to protect large fruit trees.
It can also be used for berries, grape vines, vegetable gardens and ornamental plantings. Wherever you need to protect your plants from pests such as birds, possums and moths, this netting will do the job.
Small aperture netting is suitable for household and also commercial use, meeting Victorian POCTA requirements.
Benefits and features of 5 mm white bird netting 10m x 10 m:
- Size: 10m x 10m
- Aperture size: Small, 5 mm apertures prevent entanglement and deter some insect pests, such as cabbage moths
- Strong enough to deter pest animals including possums, birds and bats
- Weight: 30 GSM weight will not damage delicate plants
- Warranty: UV stabilised with a 5 year warranty for UV damage (Terms and Conditions apply)
- In a large square suitable for larger trees, gardens and even for coverings.
- Premium quality HDPE netting
- Resistant to mould, mildew, rotting and insects
- Visible to wildlife to provide extra protection
- Compliance: This bird netting complies with Victorian POCTA legislation, effective from September 2021. It can be used for both commercial and household applications.
Use bird netting to:
- Protect fruit trees, berry bushes and grape vines from pests such as birds, possums and bats
- Safeguard vegetable gardens from cabbage moth and animal pests
- Prevent flowers, ornamental plants, seedlings and herbs being damaged
- To keep animals and leaves out of ponds and other bodies of water
- To keep wild birds out of the chicken run or buildings
How to use bird netting to protect fruit trees
It is important to note, bird netting provides the best protection when you secure it. Securing your netting needn't be difficult either, for example you can use a trellis
For a greater lifespan and effectiveness, you can secure your netting to a trellis, frame, plant otherwise on the ground. This action will not only defend your crops, it will also protect wildlife from entanglement.
Netting frames are suitable for fruit trees, protecting the tree and making it a simple task to move protection from one tree to another as needed.
When securing the netting to a plant, ensure you tightly wrap it around the trunk.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the bird netting made from?
A. The netting is made from quality hdpe.
Warranty: 5 Year UV Warranty Pro-Rata Should any Dine A Chook® Commercial Birdnet for reasons of UV degradation within five (5) years of the date of purchase, we will gladly replace the fabric or refund the original purchase price.
The definition of ‘failure’ used means any instance where the fabric has lost more than 5% of its strength for each year of its life. This guarantee does not cover deterioration due to chemical exposure (cleaning chemicals, PVC’s, solvents etc). This guarantee does not cover damage to the cloth caused by stresses beyond its design strength. (Excessive wind loads, poor structure design etc) This guarantee does not extend to colourfastness of the fabric. All resins and colours are chosen with extreme care for long life however exposure to sunlight can cause some changes over a period of time. We do not cover consequential loss or damage other than that required by law. The decision to replace or reimburse, is made by Dine A Chook at their total discretion.