The Dine a Chook Twin Horizontal Nipple drinker is made to convert a Plastic Drum into a Poultry watering system.
It is essential in good coop management to keep the floor of the coop as dry as possible. Puddles are a breeding ground for bacteria and also help spread disease throughout the flock. The Denmark made horizontal nipples virtually eliminate spillage and keep the coop dry. Twin Horizontal Nipple Chicken and Duck Drinker details:
- Quality Horizontal Nipples - Made in Denmark
- Helps prevent illness by providing clean fresh water
- Suits up to 20 chickens/ducks
- The best way to keep your chicken coop dry, while adequately hydrating your birds
- Easy to install in a 10, 15 or 20 litre drum
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - simply refill the container with fresh water as required.
Also available in a Single outlet cup design
Why the Dine a Chook Drinker is different:
- Commercial quality ASA Australian Made fittings - Patent pending design
- World exclusive design only available at Dine a Chook
- No Leaking.
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread. You may need to drill out the bung hole on your drum before installing this fitting
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.