Finally, a hygienic Automatic Chicken drum drinker with two drinking cups and a nipple to keep the ducks happy too! What's more, the unique design ensures your coop stays as dry as possible. After all, less spillage means a cleaner coop, one that is less prone to disease and not as attractive to rodents.
This massive 20L Drum drinker automatically fills the two Lubing Cups with water when levels decrease in the drinker. The system is virtually hands-free; the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
Chicken drum drinker - New Twin Cup Design with Stainless Steel Nipple 20L
- Australian Made Black, 20 Litre Drum, helps prevent algae growth inside
- Lubing Cups with upgraded Float means the Chickens get the water they need without excess on the Pen Floor.
- Water refills only as the levels in the drinker decreases.
- Hygienic design. Keep your birds out of the drinking water to prevent the ingestion of faecal matter.
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
- Drum features a water level indicator.
- This waterer makes it easy to administer medication via a watering system.
- 20L black water drum
- 2 x Lubing Cups and Dine a Chook Australian Made Twin Cup Outlet
- 1 x Stainless Steel/Nylon Body Nipple - Perfect for Ducks and Chickens
Sit the portable drinker on a bucket or crate so that it sits at the chicken's eye level.
Why the Chicken Drum Drinker is different:
- UV resistant fittings
- Top Quality ASA Fittings
- Size: 20-litre black drum
- High-quality German-made lubing cup. This genuine 'Lubing' cup is the best on the market.
- Genuine Stainless Steel/Nylon Body Lubing Nipple
- Features our exclusive upgraded floats
- No Leaking. Dine a Chook Patented Connector system
The Dine a Chook Difference
You may notice that we regularly mention the Dine a Chook difference. Our products simply stand out from the competition. While there may be cheaper items on the market, that fact is, you will get what you pay for. Our products are Australian Made (except for the lubing cups) tried and tested for the unique Australian climates. The items have a design to last, with an exclusive guarantee.
Dine a Chook understands how crucial proper coop management is to the health of your hens and birds. A clean coop, with little food waste and little spillage with no contamination in the food or water supply, will ultimately give you healthier chickens. For this reason, our Chicken feeders and waterers are simply the best, and we stand by this.
We also know our stuff. If you have a question about your chicken's health, give us a call or contact us via live chat.
See all: Chicken Drinkers
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. Do the drinking cups automatically refill?
A. Yes, as the water depletes, the water will refill in the cup
Q. Where do I put the Drum?
A. The drum can be sat on a bucket or crate, You should always install the drinker so the lubing cup is the same height as the neck of your smallest chicken
Q. Will this drinking system leak?
A. No, Fitting are cemented together with PVC cement
Warranty for Outlet frame Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Twin Cup outlet for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.
Warranty for Drum The drinker drum has a full 12 months manufacturing warranty.