Finally, a hygienic Automatic Drum Drinker for chickens and ducks. With two Drinking Cups and a Nipple, this Poultry Drinker is perfect for a mixed flock. What's more, the unique design ensures your coop stays as dry as possible. After all, less spillage means a cleaner coop, one that is less prone to disease and not as attractive to rodents.
This massive 20L Drum Drinker automatically fills the two Lubing Cups with water when levels decrease. The system is virtually hands-free; just refill the water container with fresh water as needed.
Chicken Drum Drinker - New Twin Cup Design with Stainless Steel Nipple 20L
- Australian made
- Black, 20 litre Drum helps prevent algae growth inside
- Lubing Cups with upgraded floats mean that your chickens get the water they need without excess on the pen floor
- Water refills only as the levels in the Cup decrease thanks to the Dine a Chook upgraded float
- Hygienic design - keep your birds out of the drinking water to prevent the ingestion of faecal matter
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - all you need to do is refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease
- Drum features a water level indicator, so you always know when to refill
- This Waterer makes it easy to administer medication via a watering system
- 20L black water Drum
- 2 x Lubing Cups with upgraded floats and a Dine a Chook Australian made Twin Cup Outlet
- 1 x Stainless Steel/Nylon Body Lubing Nipple - Perfect for ducks and chickens
Place the portable drinker on our 20 L Drinker Stand for the easiest installation. A bucket or crate, or some bricks, also work. Always install your Drinker so that it sits at your smallest chicken's eye level.
Why the Chicken Drum Drinker is different:
- UV resistant fittings
- Top quality ASA fittings
- Size: 20-litre black drum
- High-quality German-made Lubing Cup outlets; Genuine 'Lubing' cups are the best on the market
- Genuine stainless steel/nylon body Lubing Nipple
- Features our exclusive upgraded floats
- No leaking
- Dine a Chook patented connector system
- Extension option available so that you can fill your Drinker from outside of the coop
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Have a chicken keeping question? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
See all: Chicken Drinkers
Dine A Chook shipping charges are as per below and apply to Australian orders only. International orders are calculated by weight at checkout.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. Do the Drinking Cups automatically refill?
A. Yes. The Dine a Chook upgraded float ensures that as the water depletes, the water will refill in the Cup.
Q. Where do I put the Drum?
A. The Drum should be placed in a shady spot with the Lubing Cup outlets at eye level for your smallest bird. We recommend using a Drum Drinker Stand, but you can also place the Drum on a bucket or crate.
Q. Will this drinking system leak?
A. No, our Drinkers are made to be leak free!
3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Drinker components manufactured by Dine a Chook 1-year Warranty on Lubing Drinker Cups and Nipples 1-year Warranty on Black Drum Drinkers
Exclusions: Colour loss and fading. Rodent damage.Further terms and conditions apply. See Warranties for full details. Should you have any issue regarding your Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker please contact us so we can assist you further.