The Dine a Chook Triple Cup Chicken drinker is made to convert a Plastic Drum into a Poultry watering system.
It is essential in good coop management to keep the floor of the coop as dry as possible. Puddles are a breeding ground for bacteria and also help spread disease throughout the flock. The German-made Lubing cups virtually eliminate spillage and keep the coop dry. Also, with the advantage of three lubing cups, you can provide clean, fresh water for large flocks of up to 30 birds.
Triple Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker details:
- Lubing cups help prevent water from being contaminated by dirt, mud and droppings.
- Helps prevent illness by providing clean fresh water Suits up to 30 chickens/birds
- Upgraded automatic float system refills the cup without need for chickens to press on it
- The best way to keep your chicken coop dry, while adequately hydrating your birds
- Easy to install in a 10, 15 or 20 litre drum
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - simply refill the container with fresh water as required.
Also available in a Single outlet cup design
Why the Dine a Chook Drinker is different:
- Commercial quality ASA Australian Made fittings - Patent pending design
- World exclusive design only available at Dine a Chook
- No Leaking.
- German-made lubing cup. The lubing brand is a global leader in the Poultry Drinking industry.
- Exclusive Dine A Chook upgraded floats - allows more water in the cup.
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread. You may need to drill out the bung hole on your drum before installing this fitting
Wash with warm water every 2 weeks. You will not damage the cup. If your cup becomes heavily soiled read our article on how to easily disassemble the cup & float the correct way. Read - How to clean a lubing cup
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.