Keep your backyard chickens out of their drinking water with the Dine A Chook Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker.
If there's one thing every chicken owner knows, it's that chooks love to get in and amongst their feed and water. Soiled feed and dirty water pose a hazard. Water quickly becomes contaminated with fecal matter, which represents a health risk to your chickens.
Now, with the Lubing cup drinker, you can turn your water drum into a chicken hydration station! No more water splashed through the chicken coop, and certainly fewer germs in their drinking water
This drinker from Dine a Chook is the best way to provide adequate hydration while keeping your coop as dry as possible.
About Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker:
- Australian Made Fittings - German Made Lubing Cup
- Hydrates up to 6-8 chickens/birds
- Water refills as the level in the drinker decreases
- The best way to keep your chicken coop dry, while adequately hydrating your birds
- The drinker is ready to install in a 10, 15 or 20-litre drum
- Hygienic design. Keep your birds out of the drinking water to prevent the ingestion of fecal matter.
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
- New Blue Float
Why the Dine a Chook Drinker is best:
- We only use top quality Australian Made ASA fittings - Patent pending design
- High-quality German-made cup. This genuine 'Lubing' cup is the best on the market.
- Features our exclusive upgraded floats
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread. You may need to drill out the bunghole on your drum before installing this fitting.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How do I install it?
A. This fitting for the lubing cup easily screws into most threaded drums.
Q. Do the chickens have to press on the float for water?
A. No, Dine A Chook lubing cups for drum waterers automatically fill as the water depletes.
Warranty for Single Outlet frame Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Single Cup outlet for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.