Dine A Chook Double Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker with Pink floats. Suitable for making a Chicken Drum Drinker.
Suitable for hydrating up to 25 birds. Ready to install in a 10, 15 or 20 litre drum
Double Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker Pink Floats
- The genuine Lubing cups ensure water is topped up in the cup as soon as water levels decrease in the cup
- Lubing cups are a hygienic choice for chicken drinking. Reducing the risk of contaminated drinking water
- Commercial Grade Lubing Cup – With our new 100% Aussie made upgraded float system. Developed specifically for the needs of backyard chickens. Unlike any other system on the market!
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread. You may need to drill out the bunghole on your drum before installing this fitting
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
- To keep the unit clean – Hose Directly into the cup every two weeks. You will not damage the cup.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. Do the drinking cups automatically refill?
A. Yes, as the water depletes, the water will refill in the cup
Q. How many chickens is this drinker suitable for?
A. This drinker is suitable for up to 25 birds
Q. Will this drinking system leak?
A. No, Fitting is factory cemented together with Food Safe PVC cement. No toxins leak into the water
Warranty for Twin Outlet frame Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Twin Cup outlet for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.