Perfect for up to 20 Chickens, the Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kit Farm Pack is the ultimate in value.
This special value package is everything you need for a new coop. It shall ensure that your hens have fresh food and water to last for days.
Also, did you know the Dine A Chook Chicken Feeders are designed to reduce feed waste. That's right, our design even saves you more money. The special feeding bay helps prevent your birds thrashing and raking. This means less of your money in feed spoiling on the ground. Our feeders are easy to use, easy to maintain, easy to clean. If all you want to do is collect eggs and top up your feeders and drinkers once or twice a week, this Kit is for you!
Our Super Saver Kit is our best-value offering and will equip your chicken coop for years with one economical purchase.
This Feeder and Waterer Combo serves up to 20 chickens. It can provide food and water to last over a week. of course, this is dependent on flock size and conditions. For other money-saving Feeder and Drinker Kits, including mains pressure hook ups, browse here.
Chicken Feeder and Drinker Farm Pack details:
The Super Saver Dine a Chook Kit contains:
- 3 x 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeders (720 mm tall), each suitable for up to 8 birds
- 2 x 4 Litre Chicken Drinkers (545 mm tall) with Twin Lubing Drinker Cups, each suitable for up to 12 birds
- 5 x Complimentary Dine a Chook Mounting Kits (each containing 2 x steel brackets and 4 x screws)
If you want to equip your duck pen (or for other water fowl) you may prefer Nipple Drinker, also available in kits.
Dine a Chook Construction Guarantee
- Shop with confidence. You are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Australian-manufactured in our factory except for the top-quality German Lubing Cups
- Feeders and Drinkers are hand-built
- Made from industrial-grade PVC that is UV treated to ensure it will not crack or become brittle in the sun, unlike other plastics
- Contaminant free - no lead, no BPA, no glue
- Units snap together and have no weak points like screws to leak or corrode
- Design features include a lock on lid, built in lid hook and mounting hooks - tool-free installation may be possible!
4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder Features
- No moving parts to seize up or break
- Patented waste-reducing feeding bay with internal horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent raking and thrashing
- All-weather feeding with the rain cover and gutter system that redirects water
- Removable base for easier cleaning
- May deter vermin and wild birds
- 3 year guarantee
4 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker Features
- No clumsy inversions - you don't even have to move the Drinker with our top-fill design
- Prevents algae and mould, providing the freshest water
- Outlet is fitted with Twin Lubing Drinker Cups for on-demand hydration
- Keeps dirt, faeces and feed out of the drinking water
- Up-graded Dine a Chook float provides the higher water levels preferred by chooks
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What birds can use the Dine A Chook feeder?
A. The feeder in this package is suitable for Chickens, Ducks and also Geese.
Q. What birds can use lubing cups?
A. Chickens, Roosters, Ducks, Geese, Parrots, Turkeys, Quail,
Q. Is the lubing cup BPA free?
Q. Are there any glues or chemical adhesives?
A. No, Our lubing cups and float attachment as well as mechanism are chemical and glue free
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How much does an average hen drink per day?
A. 500 – 750ml depending on the climate.
Warranty for Dine A Chook Feeder and Drinker Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Dine A Chook Feeders, Drinkers and their parts for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.