Perfect for up to 20 chickens, the Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kit Farm Pack is the best value we can offer!
This special value package is everything you need for a new coop. It will ensure that your hens have fresh food and water to last for over a week, depending on the size of your flock and environmental conditions. Equip your chicken coop for years with one economical purchase.
Also, did you know the Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders are designed to reduce feed waste? That's right, our design even saves you more money. The special feeding bay helps prevent your birds thrashing and raking feed onto the ground. Have you ever noticed how much feed is spilled and wasted when you use other feeders? That spilled feed is money down the drain. Not to mention an attractant for pests like rats, mice and wild birds! You will make back the cost of a Dine a Chook Feeder in saved chicken feed in no time. Not to mention that our Feeders will outlast the other options by years!
Dine a Chook Feeders are easy to use, easy to maintain, easy to clean. If all you want to do is collect eggs and top up your Feeders and Drinkers once or twice a week, this Kit is for you!
For other money-saving Feeder and Drinker Kits, including mains pressure hook ups, browse here.
Chicken Feeder and Drinker Farm Pack details:
The Super Saver Dine a Chook Kit contains:
- 3 x 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeders (720 mm tall), each suitable for up to 8 birds
- 2 x 4 Litre Chicken Drinkers (545 mm tall) with Twin Lubing Drinker Cups, each suitable for up to 12 birds
- 5 x Complimentary Dine a Chook Mounting Kits for timber and metal (each containing 2 x steel brackets and 4 x screws)
If you want to equip your duck pen (or for other water fowl) you may prefer Nipple Drinkers, also available in kits.
Dine a Chook Construction Guarantee
- Shop with confidence: You are buying direct from the manufacturer
- Australian-manufactured except for the top-quality German Lubing Cups
- Feeders and Drinkers are hand-built
- Made from UV-treated ASA thermoplastic, which is more resistant to weathering and UV radiation than other plastics
- Built for long-term, outdoor use
- Contaminant free - no lead, no BPA, no glue
- Units snap together and have no weak points like screws to leak or corrode
- Design features include a lock on lid, ergonomic carry handing and built-in lid hook for convenience
- Built-in rear mounting hooks
4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder Features
- No moving parts to seize up or break
- Patented waste-reducing feeding bay with internal horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent raking and thrashing
- All-weather feeding with the rain cover and gutter system that redirects water
- Removable base for easier cleaning
- Keeping the coop spill-free may help deter vermin and wild birds
- 3 year guarantee (Ts and Cs apply)
4 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker Features
- No clumsy inversions - you don't even have to move the Drinker with our top-fill design
- Prevents algae and mould, providing the freshest water
- Outlet is fitted with Twin Lubing Drinker Cups for on-demand hydration
- Keeps dirt, faeces and feed out of the drinking water
- Up-graded Dine a Chook float provides the higher water levels preferred by chooks
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are as per below and apply to Australian orders only. International orders are calculated by weight at checkout.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What birds can use the Dine A Chook feeder?
A. The feeder in this package is suitable for Chickens, Ducks and also Geese.
Q. What birds can use lubing cups?
A. Chickens, Roosters, Ducks, Geese, Parrots, Turkeys, Quail,
Q. Is the lubing cup BPA free?
Q. Are there any glues or chemical adhesives?
A. No, Our lubing cups and float attachment as well as mechanism are chemical and glue free
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How much does an average hen drink per day?
A. 500 – 750ml depending on the climate.
3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Feeders 3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Drinker components manufactured by Dine a Chook 1-year Warranty on Lubing Drinker Cups and Nipples
Exclusions: Colour loss and fading. Rodent damage. Rear-mounting hooks are only covered where unit is mounted using the supplied brackets and weight is evenly distributed between both hooks. The customer is responsible for all transit costs relating to rear-mounting hook damage occurring more than 3 months after purchase.Further terms and conditions apply. See Warranties for full details. Should you have any issue regarding your Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder or Drinker please contact us so we can assist you further.