Save time and improve hatch rates. The Borotto REAL PLUS is ideal for breeders and hobbyists alike.
Incorporating the innovations of an industrial-grade machine, the Borotto REAL 49 PLUS Incubator features automatic egg rotation, AI temperature control and heat-resistant ABS construction with Biomaster technology.
Manufactured in Italy with a 2-year factory warranty.
Benefits of the REAL 49 PLUS Automatic Incubator
- Features the latest technologies
- Retains heat and saves energy
- The system only needs to be opened once prior to hatching
- Fits 49 standard eggs or up to 196 small eggs, e.g. quail
- Suitable for incubating eggs from chickens, pigeons, quail, guinea fowl, ducks, geese, aviary birds, parrots, pheasants, partridges, turkeys, peacocks and birds of prey
- Vertical incubation for all egg types, leading to better hatch rates
- Automated egg rotation that completes a full cycle every hour
- Incubates eggs from multiple breeds side by side, without adjustments
- Inspection windows provide excellent internal visibility
- Utilises the latest AI thermostatic temperature control automatically makes adjustments to compensate for external environmental fluctuations
- The reliable, static humidity system is adjustable through two external water reservoirs
- Features Biomaster silver ion additive to prevent bacterial growth and improve hatch rates
- Built from heat-resistant ABS to retain heat, save energy and maintain a constant microclimate
One of the factors most likely to reduce hatch rates is the growth bacteria. REAL PLUS Incubators incorporate all of the latest advances to reduce the possibility of contamination. Biomaster silver ion additive prevents the growth of bacteria on incubator surfaces while the machine is in operation. The machine only needs to be opened once, just prior to hatching, and humidity is maintained through two external water reservoirs with “dust plugs, further preventing possible contamination.
The sophisticated, thermostatic temperature control system incorporates the latest AI technology to respond to environmental fluctuations. Data from the NTC sensor is digitally processed by an advanced Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) algorithm to create a feedback loop that provides responsive adjustments, maintaining internal temperatures and preventing oscillations.
Maintains heat and humidity
Constant heat and humidity are key to a good hatch rate. Built of heat-resistant ABS, the REAL PLUS incubator retains heat and maintains a constant microclimate. The patented, insulated thermic ventilation system creates a barrier of warm air around the edge of the incubator, preventing oscillations. Because the static humidity system is operated from external reservoirs, there are no fluctuations associated with regularly opening the incubator.
Built of heat-resistant ABS, Borotto REAL PLUS incubators retain heat and reduce energy consumption. They are designed for prevision and durability.
Features of the REAL 49 PLUS Automatic Professional Incubator
- A professional-standard incubator
- Digital display
- Can be set to maintain temperatures from 30 oC to 40 oC
- Responsive AI temperature control to 0.1 oC
- Automated, industrial-style egg-rotation with one complete inclination every hour
- Static humidity system
- External water reservoirs with Biomaster “dust plugs”
- Visibility windows for monitoring the hatch
- Factory fitted with an Australian power cord
- Average consumption of 70 Wh
- Engineered and manufactured in Italy
- 2-year guarantee
- AI electronic thermostat with PID technology
- Accurate to +/- 0.1 oC
- High quality, hardened steel resistor heater
- Single-phase 230 volt CE
- 100 mm diameter turbine ventilation system
- Asynchronous silenced turbine motor
- Measures 59 cm x 58 cm x 26 cm (height)
- Weighs 6.8 kg
Why we choose Borotto incubators
At Dine a Chook, we want to make chicken keeping easier for you. With all of the technological innovations, Borotto incubators are one way that you can reduce the work and hassle of breeding chickens and birds. Built to last, we think they are the best small incubators on the market!
Dine A Chook shipping charges are as per below and apply to Australian orders only. International orders are calculated by weight at checkout.
|Up to 1kg
|1 - 3kg
|$11.95 - $14.95
|3 - 5kg
|$14.95 - $18.95
|5 - 7kg
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Estimated delivery (business days)
|New South Wales
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT
|Western Australia & Northern Territory
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.