Is your Chicken Sneezing? VetRx for Poultry is a natural remedy available to the backyard chicken keeper. Formulated as an aid in the treatment of colds, respiratory illness, scaly legs and eye worms. VetRx is simple to use. It may provide symptom relief for ill birds and Poultry.
VetRx may also be effective in improving the condition and performance of show birds. Use as a preventative measure in the control of parasite and disease. Additionally, this is a great tonic to increase the fertility and production of broodstock.
VetRx Poultry Remedy (59 ml) details
- Use for: Relief from colds, scaly legs, eye worm and respiratory illness.
- For use with chickens, bantams, ducks, geese, turkeys, game birds and all other breeds of standard and rare poultry.
- 100 % natural ingredients.
- Active ingredients: Canada Balsam, Camphor Oil, Origanum, Rosemary Oil and 3.3 % (V-V) alcohol U.S.P.
- Administer the VetRx Poultry Remedy either internally or externally. Administer directly, in a vaporiser or mixed with feed or drinking water.
- The convenient liquid form is soluble in warm water.
Use VetRx Veterinary Aid for treatment of:
The dosage and administration method of VetRx Poultry Remedy varies according to use.
- Scaly leg mites
- Eye Worm
- Treating chicken respiratory illnesses
- Preventing CRD with VetRx
- Using VetRx as a tonic for breeding and show birds
- Preventing parasite and disease in the chicken coop
Note that VetRx should always be administered warm (it is not soluble in cold water). In the case of direct application, warm the opened bottle in a small pan of hot water. In all other cases, use the mixture detailed below.
The dosage recommendation for standard, full-grown poultry is one (1) teaspoon of VetRx dissolved in one (1) cup of very warm water. Adapt this dosage proportionally to suit bird size.
It is always good hygiene practice when dealing with sick birds to isolate any birds showing symptoms of illness to prevent spread through the flock. Also, it is important to clean and disinfect the coop. If symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.
VetRx is intended for animal use only. Use only as directed and read instructions carefully before use.
Our Learning Centre has more information on many of the above conditions so you can implement further strategies to help your sick birds.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are as per below and apply to Australian orders only. International orders are calculated by weight at checkout.
|Up to 1kg
|1 - 3kg
|$11.95 - $14.95
|3 - 5kg
|$14.95 - $18.95
|5 - 7kg
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Estimated delivery (business days)
|New South Wales
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT
|Western Australia & Northern Territory
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.