Chickens love the new Big Red Chicken Feeder 4.7 litres. And we can see why.
The shiny red chicken feeder not only has a clever design, but it also draws the chickens to it like a magnet - because chooks love red.
Putting aside the shiny new good looks, we promise the Dine A Chook feeder is more than it's colour. Offering a hygienic solution to feed your chickens, our PVC feeder reduces contamination, prevents water from getting in and also reduces food wastage.
- 1 x Red Chicken Feeder 4.7 litre (720mm tall)
- 1 x Mounting kit
Features of the Big Red waste-reducing chicken feeder:
- Our 4.7 Litre Feeder contains enough feed to last 6 birds for 4 days, depending on conditions
- Feeders are not just for chickens. Turkeys, ducks, geese and other poultry
- UV resistant, industrial-grade PVC
- Contaminant-free: no lead, no BPA, no glue or silicone
- Patented rain protection, including a hood and gutter system to keep the feeding bay dry
- The no-waste feeding bay features horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent birds from raking and thrashing, keeping more feed in the feeder and off of the chicken coop floor
- Combined with good coop management, this feeder may help to deter rodents, wild birds and other pests
- The depth of the feeding bay can be adjusted to suit a range of commercially available feeds
- Built-in rear mounting hooks can be used for tool-free installation in many modern coops
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. How many chickens will this feeder service?
A. This large feeder is suitable for up to 8 birds
Q. Is the feeder also suitable for other birds?
A. You can use your Dine A Chook feeder with Ducks, Geese, Chickens
Q. What height should I install my feeder of the coop floor?
A. You should always install the feeder at the same height as the neck of your smallest chicken.Q. How do I clean my feeder?
A. Simply wash out, allow to dry and re-mount on the mounting hooks.Warranty: The Dine A Chook Automatic chicken feeder comes with a 3 year warranty against material defect. This warranty does not cover misuse or neglect caused by the purchaser. Should you have any issue regarding your Dine A Chook Chicken feeder please contact via the contact us page so we can assist you further.