The bulk buy Lubing Drinker Nipples 10 pack provide hygienic hydration for all poultry including chickens, ducks and geese. These Lubing Nipples are suitable for freshly hatched chickens through to retirement age chickens.
These high-performance chicken drinking nipples come the best brand in chicken broiler systems - Lubing. Backyard chicken keepers are now turning towards the commercial quality drinker nipples from a name they can trust.
- 10 x Genuine Lubing Nipples
Why Lubing Chicken Lubing Nipples are the best choice
- Hygiene: Keeps your chickens out of the drinking water. Prevents contamination from fecal matter
- Cleanliness: Gravity fed Lubing nipples will not leak, keeping your chicken coop drier reducing the risk of illnesses and bacteria
- No training required: Chickens and poultry are able to take to this form of drinking naturally and quickly
- More water as they grow: The nipples automatically increases the flow rate as the chickens get bigger. A growing chicken is able to vertically press the pin in further to increase the amount of water that comes out.
- Long-lasting: Unlike inferior brands, German brand Lubing only uses stainless steel nipple pin
- Automatic watering: Fitting your Chicken Lubing Nipples to a pip water station will always ensure your poultry is hydrated without having to refill.
Simply drill a 9mm hole and gently screw in the nipples. They can be installed in almost any situation provided that the height of the water that is supplying the nipples does not exceed around 35cm. Should you wish to connect these nipples to a larger water source, ie 1000ltr tank, then a pressure regulator/header tank is required.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
12 month manufacturer warranty on lubing nipples against defects.