Is Coopex Safe for Pets?
Bayer Coopex residual pesticide is a pest control solution that actively controls insects such as ants, cockroaches, spiders, paralysis ticks, mosquitoes, fleas and mites. Dissolve
The beauty of Coopex powder is that is safe for use around most pets and human this includes dogs. Cats
If you have a cat, it is best to remove your pet from the area you need to treat for a short period of time. Aviod spraying near where they sleep or hide out during the day.
Coopex powder ingredients
- Permethrin 25%
naphthalenesulfonicacid- formaldehydepolycondensateas sodiumsalt
- Diatomaceaous earth
- Other ingredients (non-hazardous) to 100%
Precautions to take when using this insecticide:
It is also important to cover fish
Once you have finished spraying, ensure you adequately ventilate area.
Safety precautions should be taken when preparing the suspension and when applying. Precautions include:
- Wear long PVC gloves
- Face shield or goggles
- Mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
Where can you apply Coopex Insecticide?
- Ant nests and ant runs
- Cracks and crevices
- Carpets to treat carpet pests and fleas
- Walls, cupboards, skirting boards, behind sinks and pipes to treat cockroaches
- Dog kennels and dog bedding to treat fleas
- Spider nests, outdoor walls and window frames to kill spiders
- Cupboards and walls to treat silverfish
How to prepare Coopex solution
For effective control of pests follow the guidelines below
- Disolve the powder into water as per the below guidelines
For paralysis ticks mix the 25g sachet with 2.5L of water
For Ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, fleas, spiders and silver fish mix 12.5g-25g to 2.5L of water
For houseflies and mosquitoes mix 25g sachet to 2.5L water
- Add to a sprayer
We recommend using a coarse sprayer such as a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or hand sprayer.
- Do not store diluted solution
Always prepare a fresh solution as required.