The top-selling Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder and Twin Cup Drinker is perfect for small flocks of up to 8 hens. The height of the Feeder and Drinker makes them easy to install in Chicken Pens and Coops where height is restrictive. Also, for backyard keepers with only a couple of hens, you can now go away and have peace of mind the flock is fed as well as hydrated.
With specialist engineering and development behind the Dine A Chook Feeders and Drinkers, you can be confident of years of reliability. The waste reducing design makes Dine a Chook Feeders the most cost-effective way to feed and water your backyard chicken flock. The twin lubing cups on the Dine A Chook Drinker allow your hens to access water without competing.
Why Buy Dine A Chook Poultry Feeders and Waterers?
Dine A Chook is the Australian Brand fast becoming a household name globally for the best Chicken Feeders and Chicken Drinkers. The Dine A Chook feeders and drinkers use Quality Made Australian parts designed to last. When you buy Dine A Chook, it is an investment for your backyard flock designed and engineered to last for years. Here are a few reasons Dine A Chook is the number one name in Chicken Feeders and Drinkers:
Chicken Feeder Overview:
- 3.5lt capacity per Chicken feeder
- 535mm height
- Ideal for Coops with a height restriction
- Commercial ASA construction
- UV resistant to resist cracking
- No toxic glues or chemicals
- Waste reducing feeder design eliminates feed wastage
- Rat Proof and resistant design - deters rats
- Waterproof design prevents wasted feed from torrential downpours
- Patent pending Rainhood and Gutter system engineered like no other on the market.
- All PVC parts are moulded in Australia by Dine A Chook to exact specifications
Chicken Drinker Overview:
- 4lt capacity per drinker - that's enough water for 8 birds per day
- 545mm height
- Ideal for coops with a height restriction
- Twin Lubing Drinking cups
- Commercial ASA construction
- UV resistant ASA to resist cracking
- No toxic glues
- Resists algae growth
- BPA free - toxin free water for your birds
- German Engineered Lubing cups for fresh water delivery on demand
- Free Dine A Chook float upgrade
The waste reducing design which stops feed ending up on the ground shall save you money almost immediately. Also, no feed on the ground means this is the best system to help rat proof your chicken pen.
Small Chicken Feeder and Drinker Twin Cup Kit
This package contains:
- 1 x 3.5lt Feeder
- 1 x 4lt Chicken Waterer
- 2 x German Brand Lubing Cups with upgraded floats
- 2 x Complimentary mounting kits including brackets and screws
Dine a Chook Manufacturing Warranty & Quality Guarantee
- All Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia
- Hand built in Townsville Queensland
- 100% Australian Manufactured parts with exception of German Made Lubing Cups
- Built in Mounting hooks made it possible for tool free installation in many chook coops.
- Locking lids and carry handles
- 3 year replacement warranty
Perfect for the small backyard Chicken Flock, the Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder and Drinker Twin Cup Kit saves you time and money. It also is the best way to stop wasted feed as well as help rodent proof your Chicken Coop.
How we calculate the capacity
*The calculations for the number of birds has been conservative. If an average adult chicken drinks up to 500ml per day, then one four litre drinker shall supply eight hens. You must consdier environmental factors, dehydration during hotter months etc. So to be on the safe side, this system shall easily provide adequate water for up to 6 - 8 Chickens daily.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Warranty Information 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Drinker including: ASA parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Feeder including: Lid, ASA parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook. 1 Year warranty on Lubing Cup Exclusions - User damage caused by neglect or misuse.