Set up your poultry hydration system quickly and efficiently with the Dine a Chook Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker 3 pack. These Lubing cup drinkers fit straight into a 10, 15 or 20 litre drum.
These are the best chicken drinkers in the market, offering the most hygienic choice for your chicken coop. The lubing cups will automatically refill as the water levels decrease
- 3 x Dine a Chook Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker for Drum
Details of Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker 3 Pack
- Top Quality Australian Made Parts and Genuine Lubing Cups
- Each Lubing drinker cup hydrates up to 6-8 chickens
- The beauty of the watering cups is that they automatically refill as water levels drop
- Lubing cups keep your chicken coop dryer, reducing risk of pests and disease
- Hygienic design. Keeping your birds out of the water reduces risk of contamination of fecal matter
- Once deployed, this system is virtually hands-free - the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
- New upgraded float for fast, efficient refilling
Why the Dine a Chook Drinker is best:
- We only use top quality ASA fittings - Patent pending design
- High-quality German made cup. This genuine 'Lubing' cup is the best on the market.
- Features our exclusive upgraded floats
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread. You may need to drill out the bung hole on your drum before installing this fitting
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want advice on DIY Chicken Drinkers? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How do I install it?
A. This fitting for the lubing cup easily screws into most threaded drums.
Q. Do the chickens have to press on the float for water?
A. No, Dine A Chook lubing cups for drum waterers automatically fill as the water depletes.
Warranty for Single Outlet frame Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Single Cup outlet for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.