The Dine A Chook Four Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker can be connected to your own water drum to create a virtually hands-free chicken waterer.
- 4 Lubing Drinker Cups with upgraded floats
- Modular click and connect drinker system
Upgraded Lubing Chicken Drinker Cups
This modular watering system features the German brand Lubing Drinker cups, the best in the poultry industry. We have further improved the drinker cups with our Australian-made floats. These ensure a smooth, automatic refill of the drinker cup as the water levels dip. The Lubing drinker cups are preferred for their more hygienic water consumption. What's more, the leak-free fittings will keep your coop dry. No more muddy puddles.
About the Four Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker
- Suitable for 25-40 birds. This includes chickens, geese, pheasants and fowl
- Includes 4 Lubing Brand drinker cups with upgraded floats
- Material: Quality food-safe ASA fittings
- Commercial quality that is built to last
- Keep you coop dry with our leak-free fittings.
- To care for your drinker cups we recommend hosing out weekly (with low-pressure hose). For heavy soiling, remove the cups and soak them in warm soapy water and wipe them over.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.