ALL NEW 20L Drum Drinker for Chickens and Poultry with a fully-adjustable steel stand!
Suitable for all chicken coops, Dine a Chook 20 L Drum Drinkers provide hygienic water around-the-clock to keep your chickens and poultry hydrated. Designed to keep your coop dry and disease-free, the Lubing Drinker Cups reduce spillage and contamination.
With our new adjustable Drinker Stand, installing your Drum Drinker has never been easier. The wide platform provides extra stability and the adjustable-height feature means you can easily customise drinker height for your flock.
Features and Benefits of the 20 L Chicken Drum Drinker with a Double Lubing Cup Outlet:
- 20 L Drum and on-demand Drinker Cups provide water for days
- Black plastic reservoir deters algae and mould growth
- Water automatically refills as levels in the Drinking Cup decrease, preventing spillage and waste
- Hygienic design to prevent contamination of the drinking water with faeces, dirt and feed
- Easy-monitoring water level indicator makes this an automatic system - all you have to do is refill the water container as needed
- Commercial-quality Lubing Drinker Cups, manufactured in Germany by the world leaders in poultry hydration
- Upgraded Dine a Chook floats for higher water levels in the Drinking Cups
- Suitable for administering medication via a watering system
- Patented Dine a Chook connector system
- Top-quality, UV-resistant ASA fittings
- Australian made drum and fittings
Features and Benefits of the Dine a Chook Drum Drinker stand:
- Wide platform for greater stability
- Adjustable height to suit all flocks and coops
- Designed for outdoor use
- Suitable for all Dine a Chook Drum Drinkers for Chickens and Poultry
- Stand feet can be pegged to the ground where extra stability is needed (pegs not included)
- Powder-coated steel with stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Flat packed and ready for assembly
- Complete, easy-to-follow instructions included
- 1 x 20 L Black Drum
- 1 x Dine a Chook Drinker Outlet with 2 Lubing Drinker Cups
- 1 x Steel Drinker Stand with stainless steel bolts and nuts for assembly and full-colour, step-by-step instructions
- 2 x Patented Dine a Chook Lubing Drinker Float upgrades
What height should my Drum Drinker be?
Situate your Drum Drinker so that the Drinking Cup is just below eye level for your birds. This allows for easy drinking and prevents contamination of the Drinking Cup. Always base your calculations on the height of your smallest bird. Providing a small step such as a brick or paver will ensure that smaller birds can easily reach the Drinking Cups.
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, supporting Aussie jobs. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Have a chicken keeping question? If you have a question about your flock, give us a call on 1800 103 326 during Queensland business hours.
See all: Chicken Drinkers
Dine A Chook shipping charges are as per below and apply to Australian orders only. International orders are calculated by weight at checkout.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. Do the Drinking Cups automatically refill?
A. Yes, as the water depletes, the water will refill in the cup if you use the Dine a Chook upgraded floats.
Q. Where do I put the Drum?
A. Place your Drum Drinker Stand in a shady, level spot. You should always install the Drinker so the Lubing Cup is the same height as the neck of your smallest chicken.
Q. Will this drinking system leak?
A. No, our unique outlet design is made to be leak-free, keeping the coop dry!
3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Drinker components manufactured by Dine a Chook 1-year Warranty on Lubing Drinker Cups and Nipples 1-year Warranty on Black Drum Drinkers
Exclusions: Colour loss and fading. Rodent damage.Further terms and conditions apply. See Warranties for full details. Should you have any issue regarding your Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker please contact us so we can assist you further.