Order bird netting cut to size for easy installation in your yard or garden. Buy just what you need or order in different lengths for different applications.
White bird netting is the most effective protection against garden pests such as birds, possums and bats, for this reason we recommend using this style of netting for your fruit crops and also your vegetable gardens. Adding instant protection to your fruit, berries and grape crop, preventing damage from pest animals as a result of the netting barrier.
This netting is suitable for not only household use, but also commercial use. Meeting all the latest Australian regulatory requirements for wildlife safely in particular, the Victorian POCTA regulations.
Benefits and features of 5mm white bird netting Cut to order
- Size: 1.83 width cut to desired length. Buy only what you need with bird netting cut to order
- Weight: 30GSM weight to deter even the most persistent pests such as birds and even possums
- Apertures: Small aperture 5mm
- Material: Manufactured from premium quality HDPE
- Also effective against large insect pests such as cabbage moth
- UV stabilised
- Not only resists mould, but also insects, rotting, sun damage and mildew
- White netting is more visible to wildlife, therefore making it a wise choice for your garden.
- Prevents wildlife entanglement when secured tightly
- Complies with POCTA legislation (Victoria). For household use and also commercial use.
- Warranty: Comes with a 5 year UV warranty (Terms and Conditions apply)
Bird netting is ideal for:
- Protecting fruit trees, berry bushes and vineyards from birds, possums and other pest animals
- Protecting vegetable gardens and ornamental plants from pest damage
- Can also be used for Keeping leaves out of ponds and pools
- Preventing wild animals from entering the chicken run
How to use bird netting to protect fruit trees
While this netting is light enough to be thrown over plants without damaging delicate foliage, your will receive greater performance if you secure the netting. To illustrate, securing netting:
- Prevents snags
- Protects the netting from damage
- Extends the life of the netting
- Ensures pest animals cannot get into the netting
- Prevents pests from damaging plants from outside of the netting
- Prevents wildlife entanglements
- Makes it easier to reuse the netting
Secure netting to a frame, trellis, the ground or even to the plant itself. Choose netting cut to size to fit your frame or tree!
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the bird netting made from?
A. The netting is made from quality hdpe.
Warranty: 5 Year UV Warranty Pro-Rata Should any Dine A Chook® Commercial Birdnet for reasons of UV degradation within five (5) years of the date of purchase, we will gladly replace the fabric or refund the original purchase price.
The definition of ‘failure’ used means any instance where the fabric has lost more than 5% of its strength for each year of its life. This guarantee does not cover deterioration due to chemical exposure (cleaning chemicals, PVC’s, solvents etc). This guarantee does not cover damage to the cloth caused by stresses beyond its design strength. (Excessive wind loads, poor structure design etc) This guarantee does not extend to colourfastness of the fabric. All resins and colours are chosen with extreme care for long life however exposure to sunlight can cause some changes over a period of time. We do not cover consequential loss or damage other than that required by law. The decision to replace or reimburse, is made by Dine A Chook at their total discretion.