The New Dine A Chook Automatic 3 Nipple Duck waterer is the revolutionary way in poultry and chicken, duck or other poultry hydration. It is so easy to install our Automatic Mains Pressure Duck Drinker - 3 Stainless Steel Lubing Nipples. Once fitted in place, connect to your garden hose, and you have water on call 24/7 for your ducks or chooks.
Instant benefits include:
- Three lubing Nipples for up to 24 chickens or ducks
- Prevent algae and mould
- Prevent water contamination
- Stop Dirt, mud & chicken poop in the drinking water
- Lubing Nipples are used by commercial poultry farms all over the world
- No more filling up the chicken drinker every day.
This Three Nipple Automatic Mains Pressure Chicken Drinker is the backyard poultry keepers new best friend. With the highest quality components, it is designed to last. And installation is a breeze. We supply everything you need to have this up and running in no time at all. Then sit back and watch your, ladies and roosters as they all meet around the lubing nipples for an afternoon chat, expressing their joy in how much you love them. Use the Dine A Chook Automatic Mains Pressure Waterer for: Chickens, Pheasants, Ducks, Adult Quails and also Pigeons.
- One commercial-grade lubing mains pressure German lubing tank
- Internal Horizontal ball value - German made
- Three Genuine Lubing Nipples - Made in Germany
- Dine A Chook exclusive outlet frame
- Nylon 13mm spigot (hose tail)
- Stainless Steel hose clamp
- Custom made Heavy-duty aluminium support bracket
Where to locate the Mains Pressure Chicken drinker?
Just like you, poultry loves cold refreshing water. So it is important regardless of what poultry drinker you choose that it is located in a shady place to avoid the water getting hot. Depending on how large your flock and chicken run is, you may consider a second Dine A Chook Chicken Drinker in another position elsewhere in the run, so your birds have access to water in different locations.
How to install the Automatic Mains Pressure Drinker - Twin Cup
The best part about the Dine A Chook system is we have made everything so simple. Connections are made to be so easy. You don't need a plumbing or engineers degree. And when we say easy, our system makes Lego look hard. Once you have a water supply available in your shady spot, follow these simple instructions and your Automatic Chicken Waterer will be up and running in 15 mins or less.
- Connect the outlet piping supplied to the base of the Water tank.
- Determine the reach height of the smallest bird and work out the height of the nipple from the ground. The best height is one so that the birds reach up at around a 45 degree angle. Now mark on the timber frame where the mounting plate for the tank will be.
- Fit the nylon inlet valve. Now slide the stainless steel clamp onto the garden hose, fit the garden hose firmly onto the nylon inlet valve and clamp securely into place.
- Go turn on the water.
*Critically Important - Always monitor for the first few hours so you can ensure the smallest bird in the flock can access the water. If the bird can not access the water slightly lower the position of the system. Congratulations. You now have the Best automatic mains pressure system installed in your chicken coop - Genuine Dine A Chook.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.