Dine A Chook Australia are specialists in world leading German Poultry lubing drinker cups. Our 2 Pack of lubing cups is exclusive to Dine A Chook Australia. We work closely with the lubing company to engineer the best delivery system for their lubing cups. Our Single Outlet lubing cup drinker allows you to turn a 10, 15 or 20lt water drum into an instant chicken drinker for you chicken coop. Also, the Dine A Chook outlet and lubing cup are made not to leak or spill. So your coop stays as dry as possible.
Contents of this Value Package:
- 2 x Single Outlet Poultry lubing cup drinkers
About Single Outlet Lubing Cup Drinker:
- each cup in this pack provides adequate water for up to 6 - 8 chickens/birds
- Water in cup auto refills as the level drops thanks to the Dine A Chook upgraded float
- The Dine A Chook float also allows more water in the lubing cup
- Keeps your chicken coop dry
- Fully assembled and ready to install in a 10, 15 or 20-litre drum
- Stops birds walking in the drinking water. This means less contamination from dirt, mud and faecal matter.
- A virtually hands-free system - the only need is to refill the water container with fresh water as the levels decrease.
- New Yellow Float
Why the Dine a Chook Lubing Drinkers are the best:
- We only use top quality PVC fittings - Patent pending design
- High-quality German made cup. This genuine 'Lubing' cup is the best on the market.
- Features our exclusive upgraded floats
- 3/4" Male BSP Thread - 99% of drums on the market have this thread.
- You may need to drill out the bung hole on your drum before installing this fitting
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. How many chickens will one lubing cup service?
A. Provides adequate water for 6 - 8 hens
Q. How do I install it?
A. This fitting for the lubing cup easily screws into most threaded drums.
Q. Do the chickens have to press on the float for water?
A. No, Dine A Chook lubing cups for drum waterers automatically fill as the water depletes.
Warranty for Single Outlet frame Shop with absolute peace of mind, we guarantee the Single Cup outlet for a period of 3 years against manufacturing defect and also UV damage.
Warranty for Lubing Cup & float This product has a 12 month parts warranty against defect. Although UV stabilised, this product may fade in sunlight over time. This fading is not covered under warranty.