Buy in bulk and save with the Lightweight Bird Netting 5m x 50m
This large anti-bird netting is the ideal choice for use on hobby farms, small orchards and for other home projects. Protect your fruit trees from birds and caterpillars, or stop pigeons from roosting in the eaves. This practically invisible mesh is perfect for where you don't want unsightly netting to ruin the view.
Lightweight Bird Netting 5 x 50 metres 10gsm details
- Size: 5m x 50m
- Weight: 10gsm
- Material: Hard-wearing, UV-stabilized polyethylene mesh
- Designed for convenient re-rolling between growing seasons
- A fine extruded plastic mesh that is imperceptible against a dark background
- 12 mm x 12 mm apertures facilitate ventilation and small pollinators while deterring pest birds (also works as a butterfly or cabbage moth net)
- 4-6 year life-expectancy
- Does not fray when cut
We ship daily Australia-wide.
Why use the 10gsm bird netting:
- Bird and butterfly control for fruit trees, grape vines, shrubs, gardens and vegetable crops
- Preventing pigeons and pest birds roosting in eaves and buildings
- Nursery protection, including seedlings and root stock
- In and around the chicken run
- As a pond or pool protector, to keep leaves and debris out of the water
How to get the most out of the bird netting:
While the bird netting can be draped over plants and trees, for a long-lasting netting, that stops bird invasions it is best to attach onto a frame. Another option is to fix tightly to the base of a tree. Both these methods will see your netting last longer, and also stop wildlife becoming tangled in the netting
- Stretch the netting to the width
- Trim to size
- Attach to frame, or drape over trees/plants
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
A. This is a light-weight netting with a weight of 10gsm
Q. What is this bird-netting suitable for?
A. The netting is suitable for fruit tree netting, protect your plant nursery, vegetable gardens, Bird-proofing eaves or buildings and even to keep your pools free from leaves .