Keep pesky birds from your fruit trees with the light-weight Bird Netting 5 x 10m
A lightweight anti-bird netting ideal for use in the yard and garden. Protect fruit trees, gardens and seedlings from costly bird damage. This netting is our most "invisible", perfect for where you don't want it to show.
This netting is also suitable for use around eaves and buildings to prevent roosting pigeons and other birds.
Lightweight Bird Netting 5 x 10 metres 10GSM details
- This hard-wearing polyethylene mesh has been UV stabilized to prevent degradation when exposed to the elements
- Easy to re-roll, making storage between use a breeze
- This fine mesh is imperceptible against a dark background, perfect for protecting your view from unsightly netting
- 12 mm x 12 mm apertures, small enough to deter pest birds and insects like cabbage moths, without interfering with essential pollinators like bees
- 4-6 year working life
- Guaranteed fray-free
We also offer bird netting cut to order. Competitive prices on orders large and small. Bulk netting also available. For indivdual project prices please contact our Customer Care Team.
Getting the most from your 10 GSM fruit tree netting
Don't fight birds and pests to get the best produce. Protect your fruit trees, garden and home from costly and messy bird damage. This lightweight garden netting can be suitable for projects such as:
- Protecting fruit trees and vegetables from birds, butterflies and moths
- Deterring pigeons and pest birds in the garden
- Preventing birds from nesting and roosting in buildings and eaves
- Protecting seedlings, root stock and other nursery plants
- A chicken run
- To keep leaves and debris out of your pond or pool
How to use this netting:
- Stretch to width (5 metres)
- Trim if needed – it doesn't fray!
- Attach to frame, or drape over fruit trees/garden
To extend the working life of your fruit tree netting, and prevent wildlife from becoming entangled, we recommend using a garden frame or securing netting tightly to the base of shrubs and fruit trees.
See also: Heavy Duty Anti-Bird Netting 5x10m
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
A. This is a light-weight netting with a weight of 10gsm
Q. What is this bird-netting suitable for?
A. The netting is suitable for fruit tree netting, protect your plant nursery, vegetable gardens, Bird-proofing eaves or buildings and even to keep your pools free from leaves .