Freezone iO Ratshot paste 240g provides fast, effective control of rats and mice around the home. The bait sachets are suitable for use in both damp and dry areas, working particularly well with fussy rodents. Ratshot Blue is a specific anticoagulant rodenticide, relatively small amounts are necessary to kill rodents.
Ratshot with Difenacoum is lower in toxicity to Non-Target animals making it ideal for use around children, chickens, live stock and pets. Effective control of rodents with a reduced risk.
iO Ratshot Paste Details
- Size: 240g paste
- Comes in individual 15g sachets
- Formula for fussy Rats and Mice
- An aroma which attracts and kills rodents
- Flavour boosted Proprietary formulation
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Secure where possible, ready to use bait
- Advanced iO difenacoum - Strong killing power, balanced with lower toxicity for pets and non-targets
- Ideal for use where there are competing food sources - such as chicken coops and barns
Freezone iO Ratshot Paste is the best way to treat both rat and mice infestations.
How to use Ratshot Rodenticide Paste
- Find and locate where the rodent activity is. Look for footprints, scratchings, fresh droppings
- Use the Ratshot paste in areas rodents are
- Remove and secure away food sources, clear vegetation and cut off water supply
- Use gloves to place bait in stations
- Dispose of dead rodents responsibly.
- Untaken bait should also be disposed of responsibly, following packet directions
- Do not unwrap the individual baits. Rats and mice will chew through the wrapper.
Explore the entire Ratshot rodent control range
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. Can I use this bait outdoors?
A. Yes, this bait is suitable for both indoor and outdoor useQ. I have tried everything to get rid of rats in the chicken coop, will this work?
A. For effective rat control there are a few approaches you need to take. We discuss this more in a blog post: Rats in the coop. To get on top of an infestation you will need to remove the food and water source, re-secure the chicken coop and apply the effective Ratshot rat baits. We recommend ratshot as it's formula is highly desirable to rats and mice