Buy effective Rat Poison in Bulk. IO Ratshot Paste 10kg provides a rapid kill to rats and mice. Most importantly, Ratshot with Difenacoum is lower in toxicity to Non-Target animals making it ideal for use around children, chickens, live stock and pets. Effective control of rodents with a reduced risk.
Freezone iO Ratshot Paste Details
- Size: 10kg paste
- Formula for fussy Rats and Mice
- An aroma which attracts and kills rodents
- Flavour boosted Proprietary formulation
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Secure where possible, ready to use bait
- High Protein as well as calories for rats and mice
- Advanced iO difenacoum - Strong killing power, balanced with lower toxicity for pets and non-targets
Freezone iO Ratshot Paste is the best way to treat both rat and mice infestations.
Why use Ratshot Paste:
The paste is a highly attractive rodenticide that is ideal for areas where there are competing food sources, when other baits are not being taken up by rodents.
How to use Ratshot Rodenticide Paste
- Find and locate where the rodent activity is. Look for footprints, scratchings, fresh droppings
- Use the Ratshot paste in areas rodents are
- Remove and secure away food sources, clear vegetation and cut off water supply
- Use gloves to place bait in stations
- Dispose of dead rodents responsibly.
- Untaken bait should also be disposed of responsibly, following packet directions
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.