8kg IO Ratshot Paste is the fast and effective way to control rodents in and around your home and coop. Buy in bulk and save.
Ratshot with Difenacoum is lower in toxicity to Non-Target animals making it ideal for use around children, chickens, live stock and pets. Effective control of rodents with a reduced risk.
Freezone iO Ratshot Blue Blocks Details
- Size: 8kg blocks
- 400 baits in total
- Formula for fussy Rats and Mice
- Long lasting
- Effective control of Brown and Norway rats and mice
- Less hazardous for dogs, less toxic to birds
- Flavour boosted Proprietary formulation
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Inbuilt mould inhibitors
- Secure where possible in a bait station
- Advanced iO difenacoum - Strong killing power, balanced with lower toxicity for pets and non-targets
How to use Ratshot Rodenticide Blocks
- Find and locate where the rodent activity is. Look for footprints, scratchings, fresh droppings
- Use the Ratshot blocks in areas rodents are
- Remove and secure away food sources, clear vegetation and cut off water supply
- Use gloves to place bait in stations
- Dispose of dead rodents responsibly.
- Untaken bait should also be disposed of responsibly, following packet directions
Use this product with the Poultry Safe Rodent Bait station
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.