Buy Commercial Anti Bird Netting, and protect your fruit trees and crops from pesky birds, possums, flying foxes and wildlife.
Recent new regulations now apply in the State of Victoria.
This new legislation affects the sale and purchase of bird netting with an aperture size greater than 5mm for fruit tree use in households only.
Generally, ‘household’ fruit-trees, vegetable gardens, or other fruiting plants would be–
- grown at residential premises in an urban or suburban area; or
- if grown at residential premises in a semi-rural or rural area, grown primarily for personal use (even if some excess produce is shared or sold).
‘Household’ fruit-trees, vegetable gardens, or other fruiting plants would not generally include those grown –
- at commercial orchards; or
- at vineyards; or
- for a fruit and vegetable produce business; or
- Where the objective of growing the trees or plants is to produce a commercial harvest for sale, with the intent to make a profit, the scale of such an activity should be consistent with other commercial orchards, vineyards, or produce businesses.
Dine a Chook will not be liable if this product is purchased and used for any other means than what is required by the Law in Victoria
Heavy-duty 40gsm bird netting is specifically for agricultural use and is also suitable for domestic purposes except in Victoria. Providing quick and easy defence for fruit orchards, vineyards and large fruit trees. Install for seasonal use, or as a permanent fixture.
We are so confident our netting will not degrade, we guarantee it for 10 years (see terms and conditions in FAQ)
Commercial Quality Bird Netting 10m x 5m
- Quality: Commercial weight of 40gsm
- Material: Heavy duty, UV-treated polyethylene
- Mesh size: 16 mm apertures do not interfere with ventilation or essential pollinators
- Designed to withstand long-term exposure
- Reliable crop protection from birds, bats, butterflies and other pests
- Lasts 3 times longer than extruded plastic netting
- Black bird netting blends in with surrounds
- 10-year guarantee (Terms and Conditions apply - see FAQ)
- A knit bird netting is less likely to entangle wildlife, in particular when secured, and will not cause the same harm as cheaper, extruded products if animals do become entangled.
40gsm knitted anti-bird netting for instant protection
This heavy-duty bird netting is designed for large-scale constructions and readily stands up to the elements. It is also suitable for seasonal fruit tree netting and is easily re-rolled and stored as necessary.
We recommend this netting for:
- Fruit, nut and berry orchards
- Root stock and seedling protection
- Vegetable crops and intensive horticulture
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the bird netting made from?
A. The netting is made from quality knitted polyethylene.
Warranty: 10 Year UV Warranty Pro-Rata Should any Dine A Chook® Commercial Birdnet for reasons of UV degradation within ten (10) years of the date of purchase, we will gladly replace the fabric or refund the original purchase price.
The definition of ‘failure’ used means any instance where the fabric has lost more than 5% of its strength for each year of its life. This guarantee does not cover deterioration due to chemical exposure (cleaning chemicals, PVC’s, solvents etc). This guarantee does not cover damage to the cloth caused by stresses beyond its design strength. (Excessive wind loads, poor structure design etc) This guarantee does not extend to colourfastness of the fabric. All resins and colours are chosen with extreme care for long life however exposure to sunlight can cause some changes over a period of time. We do not cover consequential loss or damage other than that required by law. The decision to replace or reimburse, is made by Dine A Chook at their total discretion.