The 10m x 35m Commercial Grade Bird Netting Black is your year-round fruit tree protection against birds and wildlife. Heavy-duty 40gsm netting provides maintenance-free defence for your fruit trees and crop.
The effective UV treatment ensures the netting is able to withstand the harsh Australian sun. In fact, we are so confident our netting will not degrade, we guarantee it for 10 years (see terms and conditions in FAQ)
The heavy-duty 40gsm netting comes from a strong knit polyethylene construction. The netting will not fray when cut, allowing you to cut to size for various applications.
Why 40gsm bird netting is best
- Size: 10m width x 35m length
- Quality: Ultra-tough 40gsm industry standard
- Material: Heavy-duty, UV-treated Polyethylene knit fabric
- Mesh size: 16 mm mesh apertures allows for excellent airflow and is Safe for pollinators and bees
- Withstands long-term sun exposure
- Instant protection: Effective bird control, and suitable to combat other wildlife including butterflies and bats
- Choose black netting for situations where you want the netting to blend in with the background, such as in the house and yard
- 10-year guarantee (Terms and Conditions apply - see FAQ)
- A knit bird netting is less likely to entangle wildlife, in particular when secured, and will not cause the same harm as cheaper, extruded products if animals do become entangled.
How to use commercial grade anti-bird netting:
This anti-bird netting is suitable for both agricultural and domestic use. You can drape the netting over plants or secure the netting to a frame. Securing the netting will ensure it lasts longer, performs more reliably and is more wildlife-friendly.
This orchard netting can be used permanently. It is also perfect to seasonal defence. We recommend using the netting on the follwing:
- Fruit, nut and berry orchards
- Nursery operations
- Seedlings and rootstock
- Field Crops such as Strawberries
- Vegetable cropping
- Home DIY: Use it in the chicken run, to prevent birds nesting in the eaves, as a pond cover or also in the garden.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the bird netting made from?
A. The netting is made from quality knitted polyethylene.
Warranty: 10 Year UV Warranty Pro-Rata Should any Dine A Chook® Commercial Birdnet for reasons of UV degradation within ten (10) years of the date of purchase, we will gladly replace the fabric or refund the original purchase price.
The definition of ‘failure’ used means any instance where the fabric has lost more than 5% of its strength for each year of its life. This guarantee does not cover deterioration due to chemical exposure (cleaning chemicals, PVC’s, solvents etc). This guarantee does not cover damage to the cloth caused by stresses beyond its design strength. (Excessive wind loads, poor structure design etc) This guarantee does not extend to colourfastness of the fabric. All resins and colours are chosen with extreme care for long life however exposure to sunlight can cause some changes over a period of time. We do not cover consequential loss or damage other than that required by law. The decision to replace or reimburse, is made by Dine A Chook at their total discretion.