Stop birds and wildlife in their tracks with the Commercial Anti-Bird Netting 10m x 15m. Dine A Chook heavy-duty netting is the maintenance-free way to instantly protect your fruit and produce from bird attacks.
We make our bird netting with the best commercial quality 40gsm polyethylene mesh knit, specifically for agricultural use. The UV treatment ensures it will withstand the Australian sun.
We are so confident our netting will not degrade, we guarantee it for 10 years (see terms and conditions in FAQ)
Commercial Quality Bird Netting 10m x 15m
- Size: 10m width x 15m length - Perfect for A Small Grove or Larger trees
- Quality: Commercial Strength 40gsm industry standard
- Material:Heavy-duty, UV-treated Polyethylene knit fabric
- Mesh size: The 16 mm apertures for airflow also allow essential pollinators to access crops
- Designed to withstand long-term exposure
- Effective bird control, and suitable to combat other wildlife including butterflies and bats
- Lasts 3 times longer than extruded plastic netting
- Choose black netting for situations where you want the netting to blend in with the background, such as in the house and yard
- 10-year guarantee (Terms and Conditions apply - see FAQ)
- A knit bird netting is less likely to entangle wildlife, in particular when secured, and will not cause the same harm as cheaper, extruded products if animals do become entangled.
How to use the 40gsm knit bird netting
This heavy-duty bird netting is the best choice for large-scale agricultural use and readily stands up to the elements. It is also suitable for seasonal fruit tree netting and is easily re-rolled and stored as necessary.
We recommend this netting for:
- Fruit, nut and berry orchards
- Nursery operations
- Vegetable cropping
- Home DIY: Use it in the chicken run, to prevent birds nesting in the eaves, as a pond cover or also in the garden.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
Q. What is the aperture size of this netting?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the bird netting made from?
A. The netting is made from quality knitted polyethylene.
Warranty: 10 Year UV Warranty Pro-Rata Should any Dine A Chook® Commercial Birdnet for reasons of UV degradation within ten (10) years of the date of purchase, we will gladly replace the fabric or refund the original purchase price.
The definition of ‘failure’ used means any instance where the fabric has lost more than 5% of its strength for each year of its life. This guarantee does not cover deterioration due to chemical exposure (cleaning chemicals, PVC’s, solvents etc). This guarantee does not cover damage to the cloth caused by stresses beyond its design strength. (Excessive wind loads, poor structure design etc) This guarantee does not extend to colourfastness of the fabric. All resins and colours are chosen with extreme care for long life however exposure to sunlight can cause some changes over a period of time. We do not cover consequential loss or damage other than that required by law. The decision to replace or reimburse, is made by Dine A Chook at their total discretion.