Automatic incubation incorporating all of the latest technical advances from industrial systems. The Borotto REAL 49 Automatic Incubator features automatic egg rotation, AI thermostatic temperature regulation and external humidity control. It saves time and improves hatch rates for the experienced breeder and the home hobbyist.
All Borotto incubators come with a 2-year factory warranty and are manufactured in Italy.
Benefits of the REAL 49 Automatic Incubator
- Features the latest technological advances
- Incubates 49 standard eggs or up to 196 small eggs, e.g. quail
- Incubators only need to be opened once prior to hatching, saving energy and maintaining temperature
- Suitable for breeding chickens, ducks, geese, pigeons, quail, aviary birds, parrots, pheasants, guinea fowl, partridges, turkeys, peacocks and birds of prey
- Automated egg rotation, temperature adjustment and humidity creation
- Can incubate eggs from multiple breeds together
- Complete internal visibility
- AI thermostatic temperature control compensates for environmental fluctuations and makes adjustments automatically
- The static humidity system maintains a constant microclimate
- External water reservoirs prevent contamination
- Designed to maintain a constant micro climate and temperature
Improves hatch rates
Professional-standard incubators, such as the Borotto REAL 49-egg incubator, incorporate a range of innovations to improve hatch rates. From vertical incubation to external water reservoirs, no feature is overlooked. Industrial-model automatic egg rotation and AI temperature control are two of our favourite features of the Borotto REAL 49 Automatic Incubator.
AI thermostatic temperature control
Automated temperature control uses sophisticated AI to respond to the external environment, creating a feedback loop that provides a quick response to maintain uniform internal temperatures, eliminating oscillations. The AI incorporates data from an NTC sensor, digitally processed by the latest generation Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) algorithm.
One of the keys to a good hatch rate is maintaining constant heat and humidity. REAL Automatic Incubators are engineered to maintain an ideal microclimate through the patented, insulated, thermic ventilation system and static humidity system. The unit only needs to be opened once prior to hatching and humidity is controlled through external water reservoirs.
Borotto REAL incubators are designed to retain heat and humidity, limiting energy consumption. Borotto acknowledges the importance of environmentally-friendly products designed for precision and durability.
Features of the REAL 49 Automatic Professional Incubator
- A professional-grade incubator
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature can be set between 30 oC and 40 oC
- Latest technology AI thermostatic temperature control to 0.1 oC
- Automated egg-rotation with one complete inclination every hour
- Static humidity system
- External water reservoirs
- Visibility windows in the lid
- Fitted with an Australian power cord
- Average power consumption of 70 Wh
- Engineered and made in Italy
- 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- AI electronic thermostat with PID technology
- Accurate to +/- 0.1 oC
- High quality, hardened steel resistor heater
- Single-phase 230 volt CE
- 100 mm diameter turbine ventilation system
- Asynchronous silenced turbine motor
- Measures 58 cm x 57 cm x 25 cm (height)
- Weighs 5.5 kg
You can rely on Borotto incubators
We are always on the lookout for ways to make chicken keeping easier. And if you are thinking of breeding chickens, a high-quality incubator definitely decreases the work and improves hatch rates! Borotto incubators incorporate the latest technologies and are built for durability. That’s why we choose to stock Borotto.
Dine A Chook shipping charges are outlined below and are for all Australian and New Zealand orders.
|Up to 1kg||$9.95|
|1 - 3kg||$12.95|
|3 - 5kg||$14.95|
|5 - 7kg||$19.95|
|Over 7kg||Calculated at checkout|
|Order over $199 with a total weight under 7kg - Excludes Bulk Bird Netting||Free Shipping - Use Coupon Code 'Free Shipping'|
How is your order shipped?
All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|State||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|New South Wales||3-5 days|
|South Australia, Tasmania & ACT||6-8 days|
|Western Australia & Northern Territory||8-12 days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.