Chicken keepers, have you thought about what works best when feeding and hydrating just a few chooks? We have....a lot.
We are Biggin Pty Ltd, manufactures of Dine-a-ChookTM and Wet-a-ChookTM. We are passionate about finding new ways to develop the best feeding and drinking solutions available for our chooks and yours.
This all inclusive kit consists of our trademarked Dine-a-Chook feeder and Wet-a-Chook 3 Litre twin nipple poultry drinker. This kit also contains all of the necessary parts required to install and mount your feeder and drinker in all situations.
When considering feeding options for our chooks we are faced with these common problems:
- Spilling of feed
- Wet feed
- Low quality imported feeders
- Rodent infestation
- Constant maintenance i.e. cleaning and filling feeders
Our Dine-a-Chook eliminates all of these common problems.
- Spilling of feed - The Dine-a-Chook is the result of a father and son team with 40 years engineering experience and 12 years of retail hardware knowledge. The trademarked design features a unique internal feed delivery system which delivers more feed as it is consumed.
- Wet feed - Our feeder protects your valuable feed from rain with the unique 'bolt on' storm cover. Additionally it may also be used without the cover if the feeder is installed in a sheltered area.
- Low quality imported feeders - Imported feeders commonly found in pet stores are not manufactured to withstand the elements in Australia. They are made from cheap plastic components and often need to be replaced regularly. Every Dine-a-ChookTM feeder we sell is 100% HANDMADE which is a big deal in today's throw away society of cheap imported products. High quality Australian made UV stabilized pvc pipe and specially modified components are utilised. Our feeders are not checked once or twice, they are QUADRUPLE-checked for defects and quality of workmanship. Our feeder has an incredible lifetime guarantee on it. If you can figure out how to break it under normal operating circumstances, we will replace it ...for free!
- Rodent Infestation - With the feeder mounted off the ground, rats, mice or other rodents have virtually no chance to access your chook's valuable feed.
- Constant maintenance - Time these days is important....most families have very little of it. To create a virtually maintenance-free feeder was crucial. When considering the above mentioned benefits you can utilize your time more efficiently and not worry about the state of the feed that your birds are consuming.
our range of custom solutions for hydrating your chooks and other poultry.
Our twin nipple drinker.
We have specifically chosen to use two commercial grade LUBING nipples for our drinker. They are undoubtedly the cleanest way of providing water to poultry. Contamination is eliminated as there is no water sitting in trays or cups. Training consists of the following - show the chook where you mount it and put there beak on the nipple so it drips.
- Once installed, this system is virtually hands-free - the only requirement is to refill the water container as it is consumed.
- Traditional drinkers chickens allow the water to become soiled. The German-made LUBING nipples are the best you can get! Our drinker allows birds to quench their thirst without polluting their water supply.
Tip - to avoid wet spots in your cage from excessive dripping, the nipples should be mounted at a height so that the bird must extend its neck to reach the nipple
Dimensions and other important details
The Dine-a-Chook feeder is 79cm (790mm) tall. The overall width is 13cm (130mm) and the depth is 23cm (230mm).
We know our Dine-a-Chook products have to survive in any environment you can raise birds in. We love our birds and we show it by building the best waterer and feeder we could make.
Any questions please email email@example.com or phone Ryan on 0432 143 005
Dine-a-Chook and Wet-a-Chook are Trademarks of Biggin Pty Ltd ACN 154 574 526